School picture days are coming

Alex Bird, Reporter

Everyone loves school picture day. You get dressed up and smile awkwardly for the picture that will show up in the yearbook. For seniors it’s  the last school picture day you’ll ever have, and the last chance to get an amazing photo in your yearbook. 

This year, picture day for seniors is Wednesday, Sept. 8. Seniors will come down for pictures during English classes.

“We’ll do a final call for seniors without an English class about 1:30pm,” said Amanda Marvin, yearbook adviser. 

Freshmen, sophomores and juniors will have pictures on Thursday, Sept. 9 and Friday, Sept. 10 during English class. Students will get more information about ordering pictures and which day they will come down during English classes next week.

Students should dress appropriately for school pictures, as these are the photos that will be printed in the yearbook.

“My suggestion is to not dress differently than you normally dress. But please still dress nicely,” Marvin said.  

Underclass pictures can be ordered online by visiting inter-state.com/order and using the code 59389KB. Seniors will have the opportunity to order their pictures once the picture proofs are returned. Questions about school pictures can be directed to Marvin in room 126 or by email at [email protected].