Yearbook staff prepares for 2024 book distribution

The 2024 yearbooks have arrived! The yearbook staff will distribute books after school next Thursday and Friday. Students can pick up their yearbooks from room 129.
Amanda Marvin

The 2024 yearbooks have arrived and the yearbook staff is preparing for distribution days. The staff will hand out pre-ordered books Thursday, September 5 and Friday, Sept 6 from 2:20-3pm. Distribution will take place outside of room 129. 

Students who already purchased a book should bring their receipt or student ID when picking up their yearbooks. 

“In order to help speed up the process, please have your receipt or ID ready to show the yearbook staff members,” said yearbook adviser Amanda Marvin. “Students wishing to pick up a yearbook for a graduate should have their ID and be ready to sign for the book”

A limited number of 2024 yearbooks will be available for purchase beginning Friday. The cost is $80 and can be paid using cash or a check made out to KHS Yearbook. Students with questions can contact Marvin in room 126.

Donate to Red & Blue
$20
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Kokomo High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.