Red & Blue

The Student News Site of Kokomo High School

Red & Blue

Red & Blue

Polls

What's your favorite subject?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Resources help seniors be successful

Senior Resources

As the year rolls on, seniors have a lot on their plates. School work, scholarships, resumes. The list of tasks for seniors goes on and on. But there is help out there. Teachers, counselors and other staff members are ready and willing to help students stay on track and finish high school. They all have resources they like to suggest to seniors to make the path to the future a little easier. For vice principal Jason Spear, one of the most important things to do is get “on the job training.”

Students attending college should watch their emails for a weekly list of scholarships. English teacher Amanda Marvin also suggests searching the web.

“I used FastWeb to search for scholarships when I was in high school and college. You can look for scholarships specific to your school, major or extracurricular activities,” she said.

As always, meeting with your counselor, teachers or someone you can discuss your future with regularly is beneficial. The best way to get in contact with your counselor is through the link on Canvas or email.

Check out the list below and use the resources to help you be successful during the last year of high school.