Red & Blue

The Student News Site of Kokomo High School

Red & Blue

Red & Blue

Polls

What's your favorite subject?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Student Council hosts indoor trick or treating

With the weather forecast looking cold and windy for Halloween night, KHS Student Council has the perfect event for track-or-treaters. The Student Council will be sponsoring their annual Community Halloween Indoor Trick-or-Treating event on Halloween from 4:30pm-6:30pm in the halls of KHS. 

“The trick or treat event has been going on for about 7 years, so it’s a tradition now! It’s about serving our community by giving families a safe environment for their kids to get candy and have a lot of fun,” said Student Council president Helen Qiu. “Since it is a very student-led event, students can also dress up and enjoy themselves while giving back to our community.”

Several different student groups will decorate rooms throughout the school and pass out candy to the visitors. Some of the planned themes are the pumpkin patch, Disney and a haunted library. 

Visitors to the Community Halloween Indoor Trick-or-Treating event should plan to enter the school through door 45 and follow the path through two KHS hallways, gathering candy along the way. 

The event, geared toward preschool-elementary aged children, takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 4:30pm-6:30pm at KHS.